- Provide directed flight training activities, supporting approved U.S. government flight training programs.
- Provide in-depth training on aircraft systems, academics, and mission systems of installed special mission equipment.
- Train student helicopter pilots in operations in accordance with applicable Aircrew Training Manual (ATM) and the tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) as required.
- Qualify student pilots in the IERW format or AQC format
- Former Military Instructor Pilot (any aircraft and service)
- Ability to become FAA CFII rated
- Ability to hold an FAA Class II physical
- Must have experience in helicopters in either Operation Iraqi Freedom or Operation Enduring Freedom
- Previous Mi-17 and/or MD-530F preferred
- Must be able to obtain a passport for OCONUS travel requirements
- Pass background check and physical screening
- Ability to work in a very dynamic and fluid environment